Blanche's rebellion weblog. Beware...

30.10.08

The Corporate World

Hate. Corporate. Thinking.

It's not cause I'm smarter than the average. It's just cause the average is too low nowadays.

So you've got brains, and you're fucked.

Ignorance is bliss. Can you imagine today I received an e-mail saying that I had to take care of some business which was none of mine, just because I had "the knowledge"? The thing had NOTHING to do with me!!! It's not even my department's responsibility. And it's not that I have know-how, cause I don't. It's cause I have "the knowledge".

And I had to go on and do it cause "no one's knowledge is compared to yours".

What knowledge is this I have? I hadn't any privileged access to any information. Now, just because I think, it somehow means I have to be punished with loads of unrequired, unnecessary work??? Jesus Christ.

That's it folks. The dumb prevail.

Nenhum comentário: