Blanche's rebellion weblog. Beware...

8.11.08

My world is fucked up

My world has a fucked-up idea of a bad day.

For most people, a bad day is a day when you miss the bus, when your boss decides it's "be a pain in the ass" day, when your computer simply does not work...

For me, a bad day is a day in which:

- My back's killing me.
- I get to be caught up in the worst traffic jam ever just to get to work.
- As a consequence, I get to work late.
- I fight terribly with a stupid girl about the most stupid reason. For several minutes. On the phone.
- My back's killing me.
- I go to a meeting and it is decided I'll have to go to St. André next week. And I hate that city.
- I have no time to have lunch. I therefore eat a sandwich.
- I am told nobody told me, but I'm moving to a different cubicle. Now.
- My back's killing me.
- I leave to go to the nutritionist. I get there. No one answers the door. Suddenly, a guy comes, followed by two cops, guns in hand. They enter the doc's office, and I am told I'll have to reschedule the appointment cause someone robbed the clinic.
- My cellphone decides to be antisocial. It refuses to call anyone.
- And my back's killing me.

Nenhum comentário: